Saturday 3 October 2009

I'm sitting here in my physical therapy session. I'm on a bed seperated by a curtain from 2 other beds and the desks of the therapists! I'm hearing different dialects and its interesting to see so many cultures in kuwait. The two people who are socializing in the bed next to me are talking in an egyptian accent but there were several sentences that were in a language I've never heard before, I'm curious to know what language its in. When the therapist, who is indian, walked in to check on them she talked in arabic with them with a hindi accent it was funny to hear them respond to her in the same hindi accent but with an egyptian twist, one of them also included a lebanese/palestinian accent to try and make it easy for the indian therapist to understand them, hehe!

On another note I went to the wedding yesterday and thank God I wore the old dress, its not the wedding that I thought would be hyped about and the people who organized it seemed to not bother that much, but at least the bride looked very happy and doesn't have a care in the world mashalla o allah etamem 3alaihom nshala.

No comments:

Post a Comment