Friday 2 October 2009

Ok so today is the wedding day I am not in the mood to go to a wedding at alll! Especially after the week I've had I just want to curl up watch my tv shows or a movie! But il7emdla it worked out! I decided to wear an old dress that I wore to a small wedding which I hate but have to compromise and wear the new dress I bought to my close friends' wedding two weeks later! I forgot to book a makeup and hair appointment and spent the whole morning calling all the salons I usually go to and they are off course fully booked they are not waiting for me to com ya3nee! I called my friend and ready to cancel she told me that she just canceled her appt and contacted her make up person to come home and told me that the salon she goes to is empty! 3ala 6ooool I called them and booked an appointment their makeup artist is new and doesn't speak arabic and very very little english but she was extremly nice! Il7mdla she was good and made me look decent! my experience with makeup people is that they tend to make me look like a drag queen no matter how many times and how much I make sure to tell them to put light makeup! Ashwa this one made less of a drag queen! Now for hair, she's doing a good job so far but I have to see the end result!

No comments:

Post a Comment